ConsciousPraxis is both a practice and a way of being. It reflects a leader's ability to discern the current moment and circumstances exactly as they are , without interference from ego or the altered self, and with consciousness of the impact, both internal and externally, of one's positionality.
It is both challenging and life-giving to engage in ConsciousPraxis.
Through ConsciousPraxis, we generate and sustain:
* A stronger, steadier, and more compassionate sense of self;
*A clearer and more accessible commitment to one's core values and intentions;
* More connected, caring, and functional relationships with others;
* High functioning teams grounded in support and performance;
* Mission-focused, generative organizations that deliver improved outcomes;
* A world of radical justice and wellbeing for everyone!
To read more, download Complexities of the Self: Inner Work for Equity Leaders.
You'll learn strategies for leaders to keep grounded in their Core Self, connect authentically with others, and act in alignment with their value for equity and inclusion.